The use of the SwingTerm principle, actually a huge heat exchanger, means that purified air is only slightly heated. The ethylene converter uses oxygen to convert ethylene into CO2 and water, both inert substances. Our ethylene converter can be supplied in three standard capacities (Table xx). Other capacities can also be delivered on request.
Van Amerongen Ethylene converter for:
- Maximum cooling of air, via top quality heat exchanger (Porcelain honeycomb);
- High catalytic value via high platinum aluminium granules (0.6 g kg-1);
- Low optimum combustion temperature of 250°C;
- A temperature difference between ingoing and
outgoing air of <5°C.
Advantages of our Porcelain Honeycomb heat-exchanger compared to ordinary ceramic balls or grains (split):
- Improved thermal efficiency;
- Reduced pressure loss over thermal bed
- Quicker heat exchange;
- Reduced weight.
"My Fruit, the best fruit"
The My Fruit control systems are no doubt the most advanced control systems for Controlled Atmosphere on the market. My Fruit makes it possible to have plants of over 100 stores under control, even with ACR –our Dynamic CA system, and with integrated cooling control. But, the good thing is, we did not forget our smaller growers. To be able to serve all of our customers with the best consideration of costs and functionalities.